Tech Mahindra Pune Senior Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Tech Mahindra Business Services Pvt Ltd, an international BPcompany.
In the latest job announcement, Tech Mahindra careers India announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Tech Mahindra Pune hiring Senior Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Linux Operations & Maintenance can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 10 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Extensive Linux Administration experience, including a minimum of 10 years of experience with Redhat Linux.
- Hands-on experience on Solaris/HPUX/AIX
- Experience with Bash and Perl/Python scripting.
- Experience with SUSE and Red Hat HA.
- Experience with Puppet.
- Team player, demonstrated ability to work effectively within the team, with business partners and peers.
General Role Responsibilities:
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Experienced with Red Hat Linux operating systems server builds, patching in VMWARE and physical server environment
- Familiar ProLiant DL server line and firmware patching.
- Install and configure systems for Oracle Databases.
- SUDO, LDAP and other account management experience is desired.
- Update Kickstart & Jumpstart installation procedures as new requirements arise.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted IT Teams.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Write PERL/Python scripts to automate needs such as monitoring server resources.
- Create and maintain Systems Administration Procedures & Processes documents.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Tech Mahindra career portal and login in to apply.