Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Hyderabad Azure Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor of Technology | Apply Now
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, TCS announces job vacancies for Azure Data Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under TCS Hyderabad Azure Data Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Azure SQL, Azure SQL DW, Azure Data Lake Store, Azure Data Factory can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Azure Data Engineer.
Job Code: 247796.
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Technology.
Experience Level: 2 to 10 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Implementation, and operations of OLTP, OLAP, DW technologies such as Azure SQL, Azure SQL DW, Azure Data Lake Store, Azure Data Factory and understanding of Microsoft Azure PaaS features.
- Design and configuration of data movement, streaming and transformation (ETL) technologies such as Azure Data Factory, Azure data Bricks, Azure Stream Analytics, SSIS runtime integration with ADF
- Hands-on Visualization using technologies such as PowerBI, Tableau
- Good Understanding of IoT technologies such as IoT Hub, IoT Edge, Event Grid
- Identify, communicate, and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Decisions throughout full lifecycle
- Familiarity with the some of Technology stack available in the industry for data management, data ingestion, capture, processing, and curation: Kafka, Stream Sets, Antiunity, Map Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, HBase, Cassandra, Spark, Flume, Hive, Impala, etc.
- Good knowledge of SQL and excellent coding skills (Python, R)
- Good understanding of SSIS catalog db. and its query
- Familiarity with Networking, Windows virtual machines, Container, Storage, ELB, Autoscaling
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with TCS career portal and login in to apply.