Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Hyderabad DevOps Posts | Bachelor of Engineering | Apply Now
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, TCS announces job vacancies for DevOps posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under TCS Hyderabad DevOps 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in DevOps, Shell, Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps.
Job Code: 227988.
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering.
Experience Level: 3 to 12 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Has experience with cloud computing (i.e. Kuberentes, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Coming from a strong development background and has programming experience with golang or Java (other programming languages such as Groovy/python are a big bonus)
- Proficient with unix systems and bash
- Proficient with git/github/gitlab/bitbucket
- Experience in any scripting language (Phyton, Shell Scripting, Java Script)
- NGINX / Load Balancer
- Splunk / ETL tools
- AWS certification and/or experience
- Proficiency in Ansible (Other configuration management tools may count but preferable is Ansible first)
- Proficiency in Docker and orchestration tools
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux management and troubleshooting
- Having intermediate skills in scripting and programming (focused on Shell and Python)
- Knowledge on Java and Node applications is good to have for troubleshooting
- good oral/written communication skills
- Managed non-production environments
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Java build systems and tools including: Maven, Gradle, Ant, SBT, etc.
- Strong Operational Experience in Linux/Unix environment and scripting languages: Shell, Perl, Python
- Experience maintaining automated build systems such as Jenkins
- Experience working with server clusters consisting of 100s-1000s of machines, and deploying changes with zero downtime
- A desire to write tools and applications to automate work rather then do everything by hand.
- Familiarity with Splunk for investigating or monitoring problems on systems.
- Knowledge of WebServers and LoadBalancers Apache HTTP Server, Apache Traffic Server, Nginx, HAProxy
- Experience maintaining large clusters using configuration tools such as: Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt, etc.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with TCS career portal and login in to apply.