S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, SQL, and PL/SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer.
Job Code: 261295.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 7 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Implement new functionalities in Java, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Enhance existing functionalities
- Train and assist the application support team
- Respond to technical queries from operations and product management team
- Mentor the junior Java back-end and full stack developers and help to resolve any technical issues they are facing to complete their assigned task.
- 4 to 7 years of hands on Java development experience. Experience in working with spring framework and java design patterns
- Hands on experience in data structure and algorithm. Should be able to estimate time and space complexity
- Hands on experience in at least one relational database (Oracle, Sybase, or SQL Server)
- Hands on experience in SQL queries and writing stored procedures
- Hands on experience in Spring and Hibernate
- Hands on experience with multithreaded env is a plus
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Experience working in AWS technologies is a major plus
- Experience working with Apache Tomcat
- Experience working with source code control systems like GIT
- Familiarity with build toll like maven, gradle, Jenkins job configuration and pipeline is a plus
- Familiarity with message or stream service JMS , Kafka is plus
- Any experience in building financial applications is a plus
- Any experience with Big-data technology (ex. Hive, Hadoop, Spark) is a major plus
- Working in Agile/Scrum-based project delivery
- Experience in the financial services sector preferred but not required
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent. MS in Computer Science is preferred.
- Candidates without Computer Science or Information Technology degree should have significant work experience.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.