Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Hyderabad Lead Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor of Engineering | Apply Now
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, TCS announces job vacancies for Lead Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under TCS Hyderabad Lead Software Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Big Data, Scala, and SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Lead Software Engineer.
Job Code: 261775.
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Operating at an expert level in Scala in Big Data area.
- Experience in technologies such as HDFS, Spark, Hive, Impala, HBase and Oozie
- Solid understanding Functional Programming paradigm
- Unit and Integration testing
- Proficient with version-control solutions such as Git or SVN
- Continuous integration (Gitlab, Bamboo, Jenkins) and/or deployment (Puppet)
- Experience working in Agile Scrum methodologies
- Build tools (Maven, SBT or Gradle)
- Linux and bash/ruby scripting
- Proficient with SQL
- Understanding of FX financial markets
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to & lead design, development and maintenance of new products & features utilizing advanced highly scalable big data distributed platforms
- Build and enhance sophisticated Analytics and Surveillance algorithms and contribute to & lead greenfield projects
- Work as part of a Scrum team, contributing to Agile SDLC processes and supporting more junior members of the team
- Engage with stakeholders to understand their requirements & develop a solid understanding of the business domain
- Coach & mentor, the team in development best practices, ensuring delivery with high quality and robust solutions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Technology and Business stakeholders
- Contributing towards resolving bugs and Production outages
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with TCS career portal and login in to apply.