Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor of Engineering | Apply Now
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, TCS announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under TCS Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Scala, Spark, and Hive can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer.
Job Code: 275219.
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering.
Experience Level: 5 to 10 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Solid grasp of Java and/or Scala.
- 5+ years of relevant software engineering experience in the industry.
- 3+ years' experience in delivering application solutions, ideally using big data technologies.
- Able to contribute independently and effectively and act as a solid team player towards delivery of high-profile projects.
Good to Have:
- Some knowledge of, or willingness to learn, technologies such as HDFS, Spark, Hive, Impala, HBase and Oozie.
- Unit and Integration testing your code (including mocking).
- Proficient with version-control solutions such as Git or SVN.
- Continuous integration (Gitlab, Bamboo, Jenkins) and/or deployment (Puppet).
- Experience working in Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Build tools (Maven, SBT or Gradle).
- Linux and bash/ruby scripting.
- Proficient with SQL.
- Understanding of FX financial markets.
- You will be responsible for the design and implementation of new analytic application capabilities inside our overall Big Data ecosystem. As such, you will need strong technical abilities, be able to quickly grasp and contribute to existing codebases and express design concepts with a good understanding of functional programming paradigms.
- As a senior developer you will be responsible for engineering solutions, upholding rigorous quality standards, contributing to Agile Scrum processes and at times interacting directly with our product stakeholders.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with TCS career portal and login in to apply.