Microsoft India Private Limited Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | B.Tech/M.Tech | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Microsoft Bangalore Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having the required skills in C#/Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer II-UI.
Job Code: 1052682.
Education Qualification: B.Tech/M.Tech.
Experience Level: 4 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Working with product manager and UX designers to build flexible, performant and clean browser-based user experiences for Ads-related products.
- Own the delivery of an integral piece of an application.
- Manage and execute against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- As a UI developer, you will be responsible for making direct impact on associated customers user experience.
- BTech/MTech in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline.
- At least 4 years of experience of developing web-based user interfaces, with fluency in an object-oriented programming language like C#/Java.
- Excellent problem-solving, coding and debugging capabilities, with strong fundamentals in computer science like data structures, algorithms, and systems.
- Working knowledge of how to optimize the delivery of code and assets (e.g. images, fonts) to a browser or device (e.g. using CDNs, caching, compression).
- Experience in translating design mockups and prototypes into working applications.
- Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving usability by simplifying API/UI experiences.
- Able to deal with ambiguity, appetite for risk and influence team members and leaders in a collaborative and inclusive manner.
- Experience with access control and security a plus.
How to apply:
- Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the Microsoft company career portal and login in to apply.