Microsoft India Private Limited Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Microsoft Bangalore Software Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in .NET / Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: 1591108.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Mathematics or IT technical discipline.
- 4+ years of programming experience in more of Backend tech stacks like .NET / Java with REACT JS, Angular JS etc.
- Experience building and shipping production grade software or services.
- Experience building and operating online services and fault-tolerant distributed systems.
- Experience in Cloud environment.
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems.
- Good communication skills to collaborate with global teams.
- Experience in technical design.
- Experience in driving the features to the completion with effective collaboration with stakeholders such as Partners, Product managers and Cross geo teams.
- Experience creating and shipping V1 products using modern development practices.
- Experience using agile methodologies and/or test-driven development (TDD).
- Great curiosity and willingness to question.
- Strong desire to innovate, ideate and implement the products and processes.
- High enthusiasm, integrity, ingenuity, results-orientation, self-motivation, and resourcefulness in a fast-paced competitive environment.
- Love the next problem, the next experiment, the next partner.
- Have a deep desire to work collaboratively, solve problems with groups, find win/win solutions and celebrate successes.
- Get excited by the challenge of hard technical problems.
- Solve problems by always leading with deep passion and empathy for customers.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Microsoft career portal and login in to apply.