Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Hyderabad Software Developer Posts | Bachelor of Technology | Apply Now
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, TCS announces job vacancies for Software Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under TCS Hyderabad Software Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, Java, and Scala can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer(Java).
Job Code: 278565.
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Technology.
Experience Level: 6 to 14 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
Tech Profile/Required Skills:
- Proven experience as a Software Engineer.
- Experience working in Agile SDLC to deliver iterative value to business.
- Knowledge of software design patterns.
- Understanding of distributed computing, data partitioning, sharding and implementing applications in microservice framework.
- SpringBoot, Framework & Spring Config Server.
- Java 8/11 experience.
- Web Service, WebSocket, REST.
- DB (Aurora, PostgreSQL).
- Atlassian Jira and Confluence.
- Additional Skills and Experience
- Financial markets/ba nking experience and/or experience dealing with regulated products.
- PowerShell or bash familiarity.
- AWS or similar cloud experience.
- Storage (S3).
- Virtual Machines (EC2).
- Containerization (AWS ECS/Fargate).
- Jenkins or GitLab pipelines.
- Windows and Linux administration.
Detailed Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop high-quality software, design, and functional documentation.
- Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Build unit tests for your code and follow test-driven development processes.
- Develop and maintain tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code that follows open sourcing standards.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Communicate with senior development team members on daily basis.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
- Ensure software is up to date with latest technologies and standards.
- Assist front-line support teams in resolving customer and production issues.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with TCS career portal and login in to apply.