JP Morgan Services India Pvt Ltd Hyderabad Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
JP Morgan, a global financial institution company that leads in providing financial and banking services worldwide.
In the latest job announcement, JP Morgan India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under JP Morgan Hyderabad Software Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java & AWS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineering Lead-Java & AWS.
Job Code: 210008317.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Co-ordinating and supporting the engineering team to deliver JIRA services and migration to cloud.
- Responsible for working closely with JIRA product owner and engineering teams to understand infrastructure requirements, procure, build and manage servers, database in collaboration with internal technology teams.
- Responsible for managing a team of technical resources infrastructure developers specialized in database, API management and Business Intelligence reporting.
- Understanding reporting requirements from end-users from JIRA service and facilitate development using business intelligence tools.
- Identification, tracking, escalation and closure of project risks and issues.
- Facilitation of meetings and coordination of build, system integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Leads internal improvement efforts focusing on improving platform performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Certification as an AWS Solutions Architect.
- 5 years’ experience in developing software using languages such as Java, golang
- Experience in infrastructure lead role with a large, complex enterprise environments, large-scale distributed technology projects
- Detail oriented, flexible and deadline focused.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong coordination skills working with multiple stakeholders across several technology platforms and business areas.
- Knowledge of web services, API, REST and RPC.
- Understanding of Collaborative tools Confluence and JIRA
- Strong documentation and presentation skills
- Experience in working with teams using Agile methodology