Tech Mahindra Hyderabad Sr.Security Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Tech Mahindra Business Services Pvt Ltd, an international BPO company.
In the latest job announcement, Tech Mahindra India announces job vacancies for Sr.Security Analyst posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Tech Mahindra Hyderabad Sr.Security Analyst 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Microsoft Office365 Customization can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Sr.Security Analyst.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 7 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Skills /JDAzure ATP and O365 ATP:
- Test and troubleshoot issues with O365 cloud technologies, such as Exchange online, OneDrive, Teams, Skype for Business (SFB) Online and SharePoint, CASB
- Set up custom domains, configured Azure AD Connect and implemented federated SSO
- Create custom security roles and implement RBAC according to Microsoft security best practices
- Understand the day to day logs and reporting as per O365
- Strong implementation/ administration experience in Azure Cloud Security and Office 365
- Configure and manage Office 365 Services, Security & Compliance's, Users and Licenses
- Configure Teams, Groups, SharePoint Online, Planner, OneDrive, PowerApps, Power BI, and Project Online
- Define the implementation and migration specifications, making recommendations on hardware sizing and software upgrades
- Working/supporting many users in an O365 hybrid implementation, resolving issues such as connectivity, migrations, etc.
- Strong understanding on Windows registry settings, Windows file systems, windows GPOs, etc.
- Administers the MS Active Directory environment; AD configuration, account administration, provisioning, de provisioning, security groups, group polices, server/desktop maintenance and patching plans. Experience with Azure AD a plus;
- Provides design, support, and maintenance of corporate domain supporting the headquarters and branch office locations;
- Understands and manages the Microsoft Office,MS Outlook, O365 Design and Set up, Intune policies, Anti Spam and Phishing policies configuration, ATP Module
- Maintains corporate operations documentation; policies, procedures, and diagrams for best practice, security audit, and compliance purposes;
- Understanding on network and security Protocols
- Research Security standard ,systems and authentication Protocols
- The applicant must have knowledge on DNS DHCP DFS
- Good knowledge and hands on experience windows and Virtualization platform
- Excellent OS troubleshooting skill.
- Knowledge on OS patching, firmware upgrade and to implement solutions by adhering to the security standards
- Working knowledge on DNS, DHCP, FTP, Mail Server, basic knowledge on My SQL
- Having working knowledge in SIEM tools,Azure ATP,O365ATP,Windows Defender,MCAS
How to apply:
- Interested and qualified job applicants have to initially register with Tech Mahindra company career portal, and log in to apply.