Tech Mahindra Pune Senior Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Tech Mahindra Business Services Pvt Ltd, an international BPO company.
In the latest job announcement, Tech Mahindra careers India announces job vacancies for Senior Analyst posts, with work location in Pune.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Analyst-Quality.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 9 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Planning and prioritizing testing activities
- Coordinating with the Design team to discuss verification protocols
- Helping identify weaknesses and problem areas in the software application
- Suggesting automated software test procedures
- Tracking software bugs and investigating the causes
- Pointing out problem areas
- Preparing automation scripts
- Communicating with the QA Engineer to implement software applications
- Designing and handling the installation of software databases
- Troubleshooting automation software issues
- Coordinating with the System Analyst to finalize system procedures
- Creating test plans and cases
- Preparing detailed test reports
- Prioritizing and executing tests
- Reviewing technical specifications and design documents
- Conducting regression testing when needed
- Monitoring assurance metrics and process results
- Previous work experience as a QA Engineer, QA Tester, or relevant position in the IT department
- Complete understanding of automation systems and databases
- Basic knowledge of scripting and other related procedures
- Expertise in automation testing tools like Selenium, Katalon Studio, and Cucumber
- Understanding of testing protocols
- Know-how of different types of testing methods like white box and black box testing
- Familiarity with the software development process
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to manage project deadlines
- Good time management and organizational skills
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Tech Mahindra career portal and login in to apply.