PayPal Chennai Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system.
In the latest job announcement, PayPal announces job vacancies for Data Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under PayPal Chennai Data Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Python, and Spark can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Engineer.
Job Code: R0105048.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 4 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Participating and collaborating with cross-functional teams in the organization to understand the business requirements and to deliver solutions that can scale.
- Planning the execution of the project in an effective and efficient manner.
- Approaching the problem, taking into account all possibilities.
- Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking is required.
- Proactively anticipating problems and appropriately communicating to the team and management in a timely manner.
- Being flexible and being able to support all functions of product life cycle when required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deliver from coarse-grained requirements
- Be a Mentor for the junior members in the organization.
What do you need to bring:
- 2 - 4 years of experience in the IT industry, experience in Data Technology space is preferred.
- Advanced Shell or Perl scripting experience or proficiency in any programming language like Java, Python, and Spark
- Working experience in any MPP systems should have strong SQL programming skills
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts
- Working knowledge on Big Data, Streaming Integrations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Expertise in database programming and performance tuning techniques
- Familiar with data movement techniques and best practices to handle large volumes of data
- Experience with data warehousing architecture and data modeling best practices
- Experience with File Systems, server architectures, and distributed systems
- Strong communication skills and willingness to take initiative to contribute beyond basic responsibilities
- Working experience in an Agile methodology is highly preferred
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, HBase and Hive is highly preferred
- Knowledge and Working experience on Cloud platforms is highly preferred
- Knowledge in MPP Databases/ Distributed systems
- Knowledge on Big data Environments and Cloud integration is a plus
- Exposure to streaming systems
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the PayPal career portal and login in to apply.