Teradata India Private Limited Hyderabad Security Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Teradata India Private Limited, leading Business Analytics, Hybrid Cloud & Consulting service provider.
In the latest job announcement, Teradata announces job vacancies for Security Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Teradata Hyderabad Security Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, Microsoft Azure can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Security Engineer.
Job Code: 215719.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Engineering and deploying security services and software in large hybrid cloud environments
- Development of next-generation security designs ensuring resilient services deployed on Teradata’s private and public cloud workloads (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Operationalizing security infrastructure to provide protection, visibility, and security monitoring
- Partnering with product management, engineering, and operational teams to develop best-of-breed security architectures supporting compliance (e.g., PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA), customer requirements, and operational SLAs
- Provide practical guidance to engineering teams to support the implementation of security controls
- Development and implementation of Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL) processes and (automated/DevOps) tools
- Assist engineering teams in performing threat modeling by identifying potential vulnerabilities and recommending mitigation strategies
- Identifying technical solutions and security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Proven track record designing, documenting, and successfully deploying multi-layer security architectures on private and public cloud workloads
- Provide Technical Leadership to supporting technical and non-technical business units with an emphasis on collaboration and partnership
- 2+ years of security engineering experience or 5+ years in related information technology roles
- Industry Certifications (CISSP, CCSP, GCIH), Cloud Certifications (AWS, Azure, GCP), and advanced IT Certifications will be taken into consideration
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical security concepts to non-technical audiences across business units
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and GCP security models
- Delivering security architectures meeting best practice industry security standards
- Creating and orchestrating scalable environments utilizing technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, etc.
- Database security (SQL/HADOOP)
- Application security and industry best practices and standards (NIST CSF/CIS Controls/SANS/OWASP)
- SDLC and Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL) including performing threat modeling and risk assessments.
- Working with and securing web APIs
- Identity and Access Management controls (OAuth/SAML/SSO/IAM/Federation)
- Core Security Technologies (SIEM/EDR/CASB/NGFW/DLP etc.)
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Teradata career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.