Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Junior Engineer, Clerk Trainee, Scientific Assistant Jobs - 15 Vacancies | 10th/ITI/Diploma/Degree | Apply Now
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Hyderabad, Autonomous Institution of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India.
In the latest job notification, TIFR research institute announces job vacancies for various technical posts to fill 15 positions, in reference to Advertisement No. 2018/9.
Under TIFR Junior Engineer, Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th/ITI/Diploma/Degree in relevant with a good academic record can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs.15,000 - Rs.63,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 05.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For TIFR Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 15.
Name of the post:
Scientific Assistant (B): 01
Junior Engineer (B): 02
Clerk (A): 02
Tradesman (B): 03
Work Assistant: 03
Clerk Trainee: 03
Project Engineer C: 01
As on 01.07.2018, Candidate age limit should be 28 to 31 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th/ITI/Diploma/Degree from a recognized university/institute, with first-class pass marks, and should have computer and typing skills for relevant posts, with experience of 0 to 2 years.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.tifr.res.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement No. 2018/9”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “Head, Establishment, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, 1, Homi Bhabha Road, Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai 400005”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 05.01.2019.