Uranium Corporation Of India Limited (UCIL) Apprentice Posts – 188 Vacancies | 10th+ITI | Apply Now
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL), a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy.
In latest employment notification, the UCIL Jaduguda, Jharkhand announces job vacancies for Trade Apprentice posts for relevant trades for the year 2018-19 to fill 188 positions, in reference to ADVT. No. 02/2018.
Under UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th+ITI in relevant trades with first-class pass marks can apply.
On basis of Matric & ITI marks, an aspirant for UCIL Apprentice post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will undergo training and will receive a stipend as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 26.10.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For UCIL 2018 Apprentice Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 188.
Name of the post: Apprentice
Fitter – 59 Posts
Electrician – 59 Posts
Welder (Gas & Electric) – 24 Posts
Turner/ Machinist – 07 Posts
Instrument Mechanic – 05 Posts
Mech. (MV)/ Mech.Diesel – 04 Posts
Carpenter – 08 Posts
Plumber – 08 Posts
Auto Electrician – 07 Posts
Pipe Fitter – 07 Posts
As on 30.09.2018, candidate age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
Relaxation in upper age limits as per Government guidelines for OBC [NCL]/SC/ST candidates.
Should complete 10th+ITI in relevant trades from recognized university/institute with minimum qualification marks of 60%.
On basis of Qualifying Exam Marks.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.ucil.gov.in/job.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Enrolment for Apprenticeship Training in Designated Trades for the year 2018-19 (ADVT. No. 02/2018)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Dy. General Manager [Inst./Pers. &IRs], Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO : Jaduguda Mines, Dist : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832 102”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 26.10.2018.