Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Assistant Accounts Officer Posts | Apply Now
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), is an agency under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India.
In the latest job notification, UIDAI announces job vacancy for AAO post on deputation basis for its Regional Office, Bengaluru, in reference to A-12024/449/2017/ROB-Estt.
Under UIDAI Assistant Accounts Officer Recruitment 2019, candidates who are state/central govt employee can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 22.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For UIDAI Executive Posts:
Name of the post: Assistant Accounts Officer.
As on 22.04.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 56 years.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://uidai.gov.in/about-uidai/work-with-uidai.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Vacancy circular for the posts of Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) on deputation in UIDAI, Regional Office, Bengaluru”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Deputy Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Khanija Bhavan, No.49, 3rd Floor , South Wing, Race Course Road, Bengaluru-560001”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 22.04.2019.
Job Notification: https://uidai.gov.in//images/career/AAO-AD-22032019.pdf.