Union Bank Of India Armed Guard Posts | 10th | Apply Now
Union Bank Of India, leading listed Public Sector Bank, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, the PSB announces job vacancies for Armed Guard post on a direct basis in subordinate staff cadre.
Under Union Bank Of India Armed Guard recruitment 2019, candidates completed 10th class is eligible to apply.
On basis of Online Test and Physical Fitness Test, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs. 9,560 - Rs.18,545/- per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 18.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For UBI Bank Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 100 (SC - 19 ST - 26 OBC - 21 UR – 34).
Name of the Post: Armed Guard (Ex-Serviceman).
As on the 01.01.2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th standard or its equivalent examination + should be Ex-Servicemen.
On basis of Online Test and Physical Fitness Test.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 100 through online mode.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/english/abt-recruitmentaspx.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Union Bank Recruitment Project 2018-19 - Recruitment For The Post Of Armed Guard In Subordinate Staff Cadre (Only For Ex-Servicemen Candidates)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 23.01.2019 to 18.02.2019.
Online Examination: 17.03.2019.