United India Insurance Co. Ltd (UIIC) Administrative Officer Posts | Apply Now
United India Insurance Co. Ltd., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company wholly owned by Government of India.
In the latest job notification, UIIC announces job vacancies for Administrative Officer–Medical (Scale-I) post on a direct basis.
Under UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed MBBS are required to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.63,000/- p.m.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 28.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For UIIC Officer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 12.
Name of the Post: Medical Professionals - Administrative Officer.
As on the 31.12.2018, Candidate age limit should be 21 to 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should possess the minimum qualification of M.B.B.S. Degree or equivalent foreign degrees, which are recognized as equivalent to M.B.B.S. degree by the Medical Council of India, from a recognized University and must be holding a valid registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council + Working knowledge of Computer is preferable.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://uiic.co.in/recruitment/details/8956.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment of Medical Professionals - Administrative Officer (Scale 1)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “THE DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (HR) HRM DEPARTMENT UNITED INDIA INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED HEAD OFFICE, 24, WHITES ROAD, CHENNAI – 600 014”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 28.02.2019.