UP Police Recruitment 2018 | Civil Police & Arms Constable – 41,520 Posts | 12th Class | Apply Now @ uppbpb.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPBPB), a state recruitment agency for police recruitment needs.
In latest job announced under UP Police Recruitment 2018 Constable notification is, the state police recruitment board is in search for to recruit applicants who are physically fit and achieved merit score.
Candidates who completed 12th class are eligible to apply for UPPBPB Civil police & Arms constable posts.
Final job aspirants for the announced vacancies will be selected on basis of Written Exam and Physical Test.
Interested individuals have to apply for the jobs through online mode through Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board website by 22 February 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For UPPBPB Constable Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 41,520.
Name Of The Posts:
- Civil police: 23,520 Posts.
- Arms constable: 18000 Posts.
As on as on July 1, 2018, candidate male/female should have upper age limit max 25 years.
Candidate should completed 12th class from recognized board.
Applicants for the desired constable post will be selected through Written Exam & Physical Test.
The Written Test will be held for 300 marks in objective type.
And Physical Test involves running upto certain distance in few Kms.
- Male candidates should be able to run for a distance of 4.8 KM in 27 (Twenty Seven) minutes in one chance.
- Female candidates should be able to run for a distance of 2.4 KM in 16 (Sixteen) minutes in one chance.
Applicant need to pay Rs. 400/- towards application payment.
Steps to apply for the posts:
- Interested job aspirant need to visit http://uppbpb.gov.in .
- Select Recruitment -> Job Notification.
- Apply for the post through online mode.
- And take print out of the application for future use.
Application Start Date: January 22, 2018.
Last receipt of application form : February 22, 2018.
Last date for remitting application fee: February 23, 2018
UP Police Recruitment Advt.: http://prpb.gov.in/View_Notices.aspx?ID=news&N=204 .