Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Assistant & Other Posts – 65 Vacancies | MBBS, Any Degree, PG | Apply Now
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in a latest job notification announces vacancies for Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Assistant & Other posts to fill 65 nos.
Through UPSC Assistant Professor, Lecturer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed education in MBBS, Any Degree, PG with relevant experience for certain posts are required to apply.
The announced vacancies are for various departments and organization funded by central and union govt.
On basis of Written Exam and Interview applicant for teaching and non-teaching posts announced Union PSC through notification nos of Advertisement No.09/2018 and Advertisement No.10/2018 will be finalized on merit.
Recruited person for applied job will be absorbed into employment through direct or temporary basis with remuneration as per govt. guidelines.
Interested and qualified person have to apply for the job through online mode by 31-05-2018 and 14-06-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC 2018 Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 65.
Name of Posts:
- Director – 01 post.
- Senior Design Officer – 02 posts.
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Nephrology) – 12 posts.
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Paediatrics) – 14 posts.
- Assistant Professor (UNANI) – 12 posts.
- Lecturer (Computer Engineering) – 12 posts.
- Lecturer (Electrical Engineering) – 05 posts.
- Lecturer (Electronics with specialization in Medical Electronics) – 02 posts.
- Lecturer (Printing Technology) – 05 posts.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Should completed MBBS, Any Degree, PG in relevant disciplines and subjects from recognized university.
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) through offline or online mode.
No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
Steps to apply for post:
- Applicant has to visit https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php .
- Read complete recruitment details.
- And apply for the job through online mode.
- Take print out of application for future use.
Last date for online application: 31-05-2018 & 14-06-2018.