Virtusa Bangalore Java Full Stack Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Virtusa India Pvt Ltd is an American information technology services company that offers IT consulting, business consulting, application development, product development, legacy asset management services to large enterprises and software vendors.
In the latest job announcement, Virtusa announces job vacancies for Java Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Virtusa Bangalore Java Full Stack Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in J2EE/Java, SQL, Hibernate, Oracle 11g can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Full Stack Developer.
Job Code: CREQ147428.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation and work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Strong J2EE/Java development experience
- Must have excellent coding ability and passion to write code
- Experience with SQL, No-SQL and database persistence frameworks JPA, Hibernate, Oracle 11g onwards
- Experience developing APIs using Springboot
- Experience with build tools such as maven, gradle, ant or similar.
- Experience with performance tuning
- Experience with cloud native frameworks - Spring cloud
- Exposure to micro-services architectures and frameworks
- Demonstrated experience rapidly picking up new technologies
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting issues
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience in agile environment
- Experience with code versioning tools (Git, SVN, Mercurial)
- Experience with Build Automation tooling (Bamboo, Jenkins, TeamCity, etc)
- Banking environments knowledge
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing challenging solutions
- Experience with security frameworks and concepts
- Exposure to cloud, containers and container orchestration via Docker, kubernetes
- Experience with openshift will be a plus
- Experience in unit testing, test automation and implementation activities
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Virtusa career portal and login in to apply.