Visa Bangalore Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Visa is an American multinational financial services corporation, facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world.
In the latest job announcement, Visa announces job vacancies for Data Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Visa Bangalore Data Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Golang, Java, Scala, Python, Rust and C/C++ can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Engineer.
Job Code: REF029299W.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Collaborate with project teams, data science teams, engineering teams and operations teams to drive the development and implementation of new Data and AI driven solutions.
- Adhere to technical standards and best practices, and continuously improve AI Platform’s engineered capabilities.
- Design and develop AI Platform services using open source and vendor based Distributed Computing Engines, In Memory Computing Systems, Stream Processing Systems, Data Systems and so on.
- Help to resolve issues and ensure system performance, security, scalability, and availability.
- Mentoring junior team members.
- 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
- Proven knowledge of successful design, and development of data driven real time and batch systems.
- Strong development experience in one or more languages like Golang, Java, Scala, Python, Rust and C/C++
- Experience in big data, database systems, technologies such as Hadoop, Redis, Elastic, Flink, Kafka etc.
- Well versed with common software development tools such as Git, Maven, SBT, Jenkins, Sonarqube, Checkmarx etc.
- Passionate about delivering zero defect code, meet or exceed SLAs and have high sense of accountability for quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and navigate through ambiguity and creative problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, common scrum practices and tools.
- Experience in building large scale distributed high-performance system in payments or other domains is a plus
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Visa career portal and login in to apply.