Visa Bangalore Senior Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Visa is an American multinational financial services corporation, facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world.
In the latest job announcement, Visa announces job vacancies for Senior Data Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Visa Bangalore Senior Data Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Hadoop, Spark, Hive, and Map Reduce can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Data Engineer.
Job Code: REF35675M.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work with manager and clients to fully understand business requirements and desired business outcomes
- Assist in scoping and designing analytic data assets, implementing modelled attributes and contributing to brainstorming sessions
- Build and maintain a robust data engineering process to develop and implement self-serve data and tools for Visa's data scientists
- Perform other tasks on R&D, data governance, system infrastructure, analytics tool evaluation, and other cross team functions, on an as-needed basis
- Find opportunities to create, automate and scale repeatable analyses or build self-service tools for business users
- Execute data engineering projects ranging from small to large either individually or as part of a project team
- Ensure project delivery within timelines and budget requirements
- 5+ years of software development experience (with a concentration in data centric initiatives), with demonstrated expertise in leveraging standard development best practice methodologies
- Solid hands-on experience with Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Hive, and Map Reduce
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on expertise with Java or Scala
- Experience with highly distributed, scalable, concurrent and low latency systems working with one or more of the following database technologies: DB2, MySQL and NoSQL data warehouses such as HBase
- Experience working in an Agile and Test-Driven Development environment.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated Test tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Git, Selenium, Chef desirable
- Familiarity or experience with data mining and statistical modeling (e.g., regression modeling, clustering techniques, decision trees, etc.) is good to have
- Strategic thinker and good business acumen to orient data engineering to the business needs of internal clients
- Demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor, strong attention to detail, team oriented, energetic, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible style
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Visa career portal and login in to apply.