Visa Bangalore Senior Software Full Stack Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Visa is an American multinational financial services corporation, facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world.
In the latest job announcement, Visa India announces job vacancies for Senior Software Full Stack Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Visa Bangalore Senior Software Full Stack Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java/J2EE technologies, Spring, Sprint MVC, JPA, Hibernate can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Full Stack Engineer.
Job Code: REF32932Q.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As part of a cross-functional scrum team, design, develop & test new applications and maintain existing applications
- Develop code that complies with design specifications and meets security and Java/J2EE best practices.
- Contribute to enhancements and corrections to existing Business Solutions applications codebase
- Work with architects, systems analysts, project managers, QA and other developers to successfully implement business requirements while applying the latest available tools and technology
- Participate in design and code review sessions as appropriate; to ensure the quality of work delivered by teammates is in accordance with development standards
- Build working relationships with global and virtual teams on software development
- 4+ years of relevant experience in the software industry
- Proficient in Java/J2EE technologies
- Experience in frameworks like Spring, Sprint MVC, JPA, Hibernate
- Experience in SQL and/or PL/SQL is required
- Demonstrated knowledge of Web Services Development using SOAP or REST, JSON and XML
- Proficient in GIT/Stash, Maven
- Experience being part of an Agile/Scrum team
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, or related technology/engineering discipline