Visa Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Visa is an American multinational financial services corporation, facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world.
In the latest job announcement, Visa India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with a work location in Bangalore.
Under Visa Bangalore Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer-PRE.
Job Code: REF32124T.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 1 to 3 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 24x7 on-call support as per the roaster
- Support Experience with setting up Alerts and automated deployment through Jenkins & any other tools.
- Monitor Processing
- Ensure timely execution/delivery/availability
- Detect and Resolve Problems
- Root Cause Analysis
- Permanently fix the problem
- Facilitate maintenance activities
- Plan and execute changes as per instructions, and strictly adhere to the processes and guidelines relating to change, incident, and problem management
- Run problem bridges by collaborating with others from different functional and technical areas and escalating as needed to resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Updates to the knowledge repository
- Knowledge Transition from/to others
- Research/Analysis Work to answer questions
- Identify improvement opportunities
- Analyze code, understand business rules, and trace data, while following the process flow to investigate data-related issues
- Build Automation
- Performance Tuning & code analysis as require
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science or a related degree.
- Minimum 1-3 years of level 2 production support role.
- Experience with application support organization working in 24*7 environments.
- Good communication skills and ability to work as a team player.
- Strong technical aptitude and a desire to learn is a must
- Very Good knowledge on any of the Databases (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle or HBASE)
- UNIX Shell scripting/ PowerShell or Any other scripting knowledge is mandatory.
- Should be having Knowledge on Messaging Queues (IBM MQ, AMQ, Kafka etc.)
- Understanding the Java programming language and work on experience is more value add
- Experience in supporting systems that run on Linux & Windows environments.
- Experience with any of the web-related technologies including Apache, Tomcat, IIS.
- Demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, application design, and implementing major components for large projects.
- Basics of networking concepts related to Load balancing, Routing, Protocols, Subnets, DNS
- Knowledge of SSL certificates, monitoring tools, alert escalation, customer/vendor management etc.
- Conversant with monitoring tools like Splunk/ Catch point.
- Build tools to automate production support activities that enable efficiency and productivity of the Service desk and other operations groups.
- Familiarity and/or experience in implementing ITIL concepts in addition to technical aptitude are highly valued.
- Basic knowledge on Kafka, Spark, and Hadoop clusters from an Operations perspective is a plus.