Wipro Limited Gurgaon Lead Analyst Posts | Graduate/Post Graduate | Apply Now
Wipro Limited is an Indian Information Technology Services Corporation.
In the latest job announcement, Wipro India announces job vacancies for Lead Analyst posts, with a work location in Gurgaon.
Under Wipro Gurgaon Lead Analyst 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Manual testing, SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Lead Analyst.
Job Code: 2665031.
Education Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate.
Experience Level: 5.5 to 8.5 years.
Job Location: Gurgaon.
Apply Mode: Online.
- The Lead Analyst has overall accountability for the technology work (System Analysis, Configuration, and Quality Assurance) of Alight’s proprietary benefits system for a single service/product line.
- The Lead Analyst has deep technical knowledge and is responsible for creating high-level analysis; coaching service aligned analysts; and approving all analysis, system configuration, technical documentation, and testing.
- The Lead Analyst is also responsible for coordinating production migration, signing off on the stability of all newly released projects into production, and completing a transition to operations for ongoing support.
- A Lead Analyst can be aligned to one or many clients.
- The Lead Analyst is also responsible for project management and workload management of his/her team members (depending on business need, might also have to take up people management responsibilities).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Works with client to discuss all technical requirements, set client expectations, and manage client involvement in analysis activities
- Develops and executes integrated systems and testing strategy for aligned service (and common).
- Creatively reconciles client needs/demands with project timelines, resources, quality, and budget.
- Reviews client requirements, performs gap and/or impact analysis, and delegates as appropriate data, foundation, and systems analysis in preparation for service specific cloning and configuration; focuses on high-level and complex analysis.
- Flexible and adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Promotes a conducive environment with the other team members to achieve results
- Develop team members by forging healthy relationships amongst teams.
- Coaches team (Sr Analyst and Analyst) on quality, technology, and client-specific aspects.
- Works with PTM to identify and manage unplanned work in the current iteration
- Mentor/Coach colleagues in the team by having regular review of their individual development plans.
- Data Conversion and Interface Strategy (CIG).
- Precise Technical documentation including Gap analysis
- Integration of Test Execution and Quality
- Maintenance and up-to-date Regression Test Plans
- Deployment Plan Execution (for aligned service and common)
- Smooth transition to production
- System abend monitoring and production cleanup
- Integration with Shared Services
How to apply:
- Interested and qualified job applicants have to initially register with the Wipro company career portal, and log in to apply.