Visa Bangalore System Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Visa is an American multinational financial services corporation, facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world.
In the latest job announcement, Visa careers India announces job vacancies for System Analyst posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Visa Bangalore hiring System Analyst 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Core Java, J2EE, Spring, REST, AngularJS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: System Analyst- Java Apps Support.
Job Code: REF000791W.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 8 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 24x7 on-call support as per roaster
- Support Experience with setting up Alerts and automated deployment thru Jenkins.
- Monitor Processing
- Ensure timely execution/delivery/availability
- Detect and Resolve Problems
- Root Cause Analysis
- Permanently fix the problem
- Set audits and alerts to detect the problem
- Facilitate maintenance activities
- Plan and execute changes as per instructions, and strictly adhere to the processes and guidelines relating to change, incident, and problem management
- Run problem bridges by collaborating with others from different functional and technical areas and escalating as needed to resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Updates to the knowledge repository
- Knowledge Transition from/to others
- Research/Analysis Work to answer questions
- Identify improvement opportunities
- Analyze code, understand business rules, and trace data, while following the process flow to investigate data-related issues
- Responsible for Data Fixes, Code Hotfixes
- Build Automation
- Performance Tuning
- 3-8 years of hands-on Experienced in Core Java, J2EE, Spring, REST, AngularJS
- Hands-on experience on DB2, MySQL, or equivalent database. Ability to understand and write complex Database queries.
- Should have BASH or equivalent scripting knowledge.
- Knowledge on the Go language is plus
- Experience with big data technologies is plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong automation/monitoring mindset
- Ability to analyze thread dumps, garbage collection and other related JVM components.
- Ability to solve complex production problems and debug code.
- Good understanding of infrastructure components like Linux Operating/ Systems, Virtual Machines, MQ, Storage etc.
- Understanding of networking concepts and protocols such as Firewalls, Load Balancer, DNS, HTTP, TCP/IP, SSL, TLS, Certificates
- Experience on performance monitoring tools like Opnet, log analysis/alerting tools such as Splunk or equivalent will be advantageous.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Visa career portal and login in to apply.