Visa Bangalore Senior Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Visa is an American multinational financial services corporation, facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world.
In the latest job announcement, Visa India announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with a work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer-AEM, Java.
Job Code: REF33423B.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- 2-3 years of Adobe AEM / CQ5 experience implementing full cycle Adobe AEM projects (AEM 6.0 and later required; AEM 6.2 is a plus)
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of OOAD and software design patterns
- Experience of testing at the unit, integration and system levels. Experience with JUnit and other testing frameworks in AEM.
- Experience in Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows
- Experience with data and site migration in AEM - specifically moving legacy web systems into AEM. Familiarity with Multi Site Manager (MSM), Language Copy, Dispatcher.
- Experience with communicating to different internal servers, databases from AEM, using both front end (Ajax, cookies) and back end technologies (servlet, OSGI service, Sling, AngularJS).
- Experience with other large scale WCM or CMS implementation a plus.
- Experience of multithreaded software design
- Ability to work quickly in an agile environment, part of an on-call rotation duty among other engineers.
- Understanding in Test Driven Development
- Experience in implementing Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery pipeline.
- Working knowledge and experience in CI / CD tools like Jenkins, GIT