IBM India Private Limited Mumbai Oracle DBA Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM India announces job vacancies for Oracle DBA posts, with work location in Mumbai.
Under IBM Mumbai Oracle DBA 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Oracle DB v6.0, v7.0, v7.5, Queue Managers, Queues and channels can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Oracle DBA.
Job Code: 371218BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 years.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Implement distributed queuing on various platforms and clustering mechanism to reduce the administrative tasks
- Work on triggering and work on both channel and application triggering by configuring channel initiators and trigger monitors
- Manage database objects like tablespace, user, table, Index, roles, privileges, profiles, DB Links, materialized views, partitioning, synonyms, sequences, views and indexes and other database objects etc
- Create physical/logical standby database and performing switch-over and fail-over
- Drive performance & tuning, monitoring the performance using tools
- We, at IBM, always believe that it is extremely important to have the right person for the right job and you are a perfect fit to this strategy. We want people with the ability to learn; who are ready to put good ideas into action – We wish you great success in your career and encourage you to bring your best self to work with IBM.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in IT Industry
- Experience in installation, configuration and upgradation administration on Windows and UNIX environments to support Oracle DB v6.0, v7.0, v7.5
- Proven expertise to build DBA Objects like Queue Managers, Queues and channels
- Ability to install, configure on ORACLE DBA Clustering and fix support packs on all OS platforms
- Demonstrated ability to implement High Availability, Workload Management and Fail Over, Disaster recovery
- Expertise in debugging and analytical skills with solid grasp of system development methodologies, techniques and tool
- Experience in monitoring and reporting tools
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Working knowledge on ORACLE DBA/MB Systems, architecture and Siebel internal Integrations
- Validated ability of MB administrations, ORACLE DBA securities like SSL and OAM
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
How to apply:
- An interested and qualified person has to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the IBM company career portal and login in to apply.