VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore DevOps Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Ruby can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: R2009033.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design and implement solutions driven by FedRAMP compliance requirements
- Design, build, and maintain the CI/CD infrastructure and tools to deliver the Horizon Cloud Service
- Design and Develop test automation to validate the builds in the CI/CD pipeline
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, scale/performance, operability, and security in mind
Requirements And Preferred Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience with scripting languages such as Python, Ruby etc.
- Experience in FedRAMP compliance controls
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD processes for enterprise SaaS and on-prem applications using tools like Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Expertise in Linux System Admin and Bash Scripting
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef, Fabric, Puppet or SaltStack
- Hands-on experience in building and administering VMs and Containers using tools such as Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes.
- Experience in crafting and maintaining cloud based solutions with Azure
- Familiarity with logging and monitoring technologies such as Nagios, Log Insight and Datadog