VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Full Stack Java Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware careers India announces job vacancies for Full Stack Java Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Hiring Full Stack Java Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, AWS, Azure can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Full Stack Java Developer.
Job Code: R2123016.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in software development using Java. You should have a background with Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field).
- Good programming skills in Java.
- Experience with object-oriented design and multi-threaded programming.
- You should have good programming and troubleshooting skill with attention to detail.
- You should display a passion for technology and learning
- Work on expanding your breadth of knowledge/interest on multiple clouds
- Obsess over quality in the product you create, and the code you write
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passion for collaborative development and support of quality hosted software services
- Java EE experience including REST services, Web Services, and/or other remoting technologies
- Hands-on experience building large-scale distributed systems
- Experience in developing cloud services
- A high degree of “ownership” - the ability to determine what needs to be done and make it happen.
- Experience with some of the following: microservices, Spring framework or .Net, deploying AWS or Azure, CI/CD, asynchronous programming and/or Linux/Unix operating system.
- Security and compliance consciousness
- Good Experience Spring Boot.
- Knowledge of OS internals (either Windows or Linux)
- Experience with developing automated tests, such as unit tests.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with VMware career portal and login in to apply.