VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Linux Kernel Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware announces job vacancies for Linux Kernel Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Linux Kernel Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C, Kernel tools can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Linux Kernel Developer.
Job Code: R2211515.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You will need to design and develop Graphics features for VMware’s Linux Kernel Graphics Driver: vmwgfx.
- You will need to fix vmwgfx kernel driver regressions and bugs
- You will need to work with open source community get changes reviewed and accepted in the Linux Kernel release.
- You will need to deliver software that meets the coding guidelines and quality standards set by the VMware and Linux Kernel Community.
- You will need to collaborate across larger Graphics team to deliver product features
- You will implement Graphics features in Linux Graphics Driver vmwgfx using C
- You will be using Kernel tools to debug and fix problems found in our Driver.
- You will be using Linux Source control tools for your Software Development process.
- You will be communicating with the Linux Kernel Community
- To aid test automation, you will create and enhance existing Graphics Test automation tools
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with VMware career portal and login in to apply.