VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware announces job vacancies for Software Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Software Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Spring Boot technologies can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer(Automation framework) - Java, Spring
Job Code: R2301701.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Working within a distributed team to design, implement and integrate new and enhanced test framework features with the highest possible quality.
- Produce high quality, well-documented code. Participate and influence code reviews, design reviews for robust and scalable products.
- Work with architects and multiple SaaS services development teams.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle as part of a full stack scrum team.
- Provide detailed scheduled estimates for development efforts.
- Taking responsibility for the specification, design, implementation, testing and deployment of key product features
- Understanding how customers use our platform and ensuring all the use cases are tested before rolling out to production.
- Adopting new technologies and best practices.
- 5+ Years of software development experience using Java, Spring Boot technologies
- Experience in building an extensible, config driven, pluggable automation framework
- Experience with micro service development, Kubernetes, Docker would be a significant plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail.
- Familiarity with one or more CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Circle CI or similar.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with VMware career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.