Deloitte US GLS India Chennai Cloud Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Deloitte US GLS India is a leading multinational professional service providing company.
In the latest job announcement, Deloitte announces job vacancies for Cloud Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Deloitte Chennai Cloud Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Cloud platforms can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Engineer.
Job Code: 51833.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will provide exceptional technical implementation/guidance to customers adopting Cloud Platform services. This includes providing best practices on secure foundational cloud implementations, automated provisioning of infrastructure and applications, cloud-ready application architectures, and more.
- You will also provide prescriptive guidance in ensuring that customers receive the best of what Cloud Platform can offer and have the best experience in migrating, building, modernizing, and maintaining applications Infrastructure in Cloud Platform.
- Hands on experience in planning and migration of infrastructure from on-premise to cloud or from one cloud provider to another provider
- Should have good understanding of migration approaches and methodologies
- Good working experience and knowledge of cloud migration tools
- Working experience in assessment of client IT landscape
- Must have led minimum 2 large migration projects
- Understanding of cloud deployment architecture and best practices
- Knowledge of technology solutions and an understanding of large-scale computing solutions
- Understanding on traditional Data center components and virtualization technologies
- Extensive project experience migrating from legacy systems and deploying complex cloud-based solutions
- Mentor team members in new cloud technologies associated with evolving architecture
- 4+ years working with cloud platforms
- 4+ years of experience as an enterprise systems administrator in a client or server environment, including deployment automation tools, such as Ansible
- Extensive knowledge of Linux based systems including Hardware, software, networking and storage
- Experience architecting cloud infrastructures on AWS for small, medium scale and enterprise level applications
- Specific experience in implementing with AWS, including Virtual Networks, Computes, Load Balancers, Storage, Database and IAM Services
- Broad experience with cloud adoption, including application readiness assessment, prototyping of new environments, server builds, data migration, performance tuning of cloud environments
- Technical knowledge of infrastructure components such as Network, Storage, Linux/Windows
- Experience with configuring software defined networking and security configurations, including security groups and ACLs
- Experience with DevOps procedures and processes and with working in an Agile environment
- Experience with troubleshooting very complex distributed environments pertaining to connectivity and application performance and monitoring tools and offering high-level strategic planning and advice to an entity that will allow for the successful adoption or migration of Cloud-based technologies or services
An ideal candidate should possess:
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Ability to effectively articulate architectural and business use case requirements to a non - technical audience, including both internal and client-facing engagements
- Ability to chart one’s own career and build networks within the organisation
- Ability to work both, independently and as part of a team with professionals at all career levels
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Own the work assigned from end-to-end
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Deloitte career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.