VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Chennai Full Stack Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware announces job vacancies for Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under VMware Chennai Full Stack Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Spring Boot can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Full Stack Application Developer.
Job Code: R2205592.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Strong programming outcome in Java, Spring Boot
- You will build and develop platform features using Cloud-Native Web Technologies which includes Kubernetes container management, REST APIs, ELK, Redis, No sql/Sql.
- Need to start Working independently on epics within 3 months.
- Provide constructive feedback to proposed architectural decisions, technical solutions within 6 months.
- Mentor junior members of the team within 6 months.
- You will take complete ownership of the module you will be working on from development through operations.
- You must learn about domain driven architecture
- You will play significant role in documenting, design, build, deployment and testing of cloud-native application features/components
- You will be writing well-documented, high performance, reliable and maintainable code
- You will be requested to develop various REST APIs using technologies like Java, Spring, SpringBoot, MongoDB, SQL, Oracle RabbitMQ, and others
- You will engage with engineering teams, architects, product managers and internal customers to understand the technical requirements
- You will utilize strong computer science fundamentals knowledge on data structure, algorithm, distributed system, etc
- You will need to master modern software development tools and methodologies
- You should be able to work independently and work collaboratively in a team environment
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with VMware career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.