VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Chennai Networking Systems Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware careers India announces job vacancies for Networking Systems Developer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under VMware Chennai Hiring Networking Systems Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C/C++, TCP/IP/IPv6/IPSec/IKE/PKI networking can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Networking Systems Developer.
Job Code: R2124959.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design and develop to meet requirements for new feature/protocol
- Produce functional specifications and design documents
- Conduct feasibility analysis for proposed solutions
- Be fully involved in the end-to-end software development life cycle
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Ensure project clarity with all stakeholders and team members.
- Minimum BE/MS - EE/CS with 5+ years of software development experience in Networking
- Expertise in C/C++ programming
- Good hands-on experience in socket programming, Linux multi-threading and TCP/IP/IPv6/IPSec/IKE/PKI networking and security features like IDP/IPS.
- Hands-on experience with DPDK based multi-core, multi-process/multi-threaded systems - added advantage
- Good understanding of L2 and L3 protocols is desired
- Good eye for problem-solving and ability to debug complex multi-threading environments on Linux OS
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work in a high-achieving team or independently
- Excellent written/oral communication skills along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with VMware career portal and login in to apply.