IBM India Private Limited Bangalore Microsoft .NET Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM careers India announces job vacancies for Microsoft .NET posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under IBM Bangalore Hiring Microsoft .NET 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in .NET, C# can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Application Developer - Microsoft .NET
Job Code: 439704BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 7 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Functions as developer focused on .NET,C#
- Demonstrate expertise in Object Oriented design and analysis
- Reviews and analyses change requests to determine the scope of work and estimate the level of effort for application changes.
- Provides problem resolution support, specific to application issues; identifies and resolves problems in application software, determines symptoms and ensures accurate problem definition
- Maintains direct knowledge of and applies all applications maintenance technical processes, procedures, and quality standards
- Provides the Development Lead with accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration, along with confidence levels and foreseeable dependencies
- Technologies: C#.Net, LINQ, .Net Framework 4.0, WCF, Jquery, MVC 3/4/5, Entity Framework, SSRS, SSIS, Redis, KendoUI, K2 Workflow, QNxt, MS SQL
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 2 to 7 years’ experience in .NET, C#
- Experience in creating software using back-end technologies in Microsoft area: C#, .NET, WCF, Entity Framework with the knowledge of SQL Server database,
- Knowledge of an object programming and project patterns,
- Proven Architectural skills with high standards in Code quality
- Experience in establishing a clean and efficient devOps process.
- Solid end to end experience in developing enterprise grade front end applications using Angular
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- C# proficiency and server side development experience with ASP.NET Web API.
- Database development with SQL Server along with Data modelling and data analysis skills
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with IBM career portal and login in to apply.