VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Pune Database Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for Database Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under VMware Pune Database Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Bash, Ruby, SQL Server can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Database Engineer.
Job Code: R2111469.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
What You’ll Bring:
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience with relational/SQL database engines as a Database Administrator/Architect
- 1+ year of experience with Elasticsearch or another NoSQL database (MongoDB, Cassandra, Solr, etc) is a big plus
- Experience with Data Modeling skills/tools, Data Integration skills/tools
- Experience working with large amounts of data
- Experience with multi-node clustering, architecture, development, implementation, and health monitoring of the system; knowledge of hot/warm/cold data/index lifecycle management (ILM) and Curator implementations
- Experience in troubleshooting performance issues and scaling indices (Elasticsearch/NoSQL)
- Proactivity and willingness to learn!
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with Postgres, SQL Server and/or Aurora RDS
- Experience with Elasticsearch development
- Scripting languages (Python, Bash, Ruby)
- 2+ years of experience managing AWS infrastructure
- Experience working with AWS System Manager
- Experience with any of the following monitoring tools: WaveFront, SignalFx, Datadog, Grafana, VividCortex, Redgate, Logz.io
- Experience with any automated configuration management tools and playbooks (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack) and any version control systems (GitLab, GitHub)