Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Pune Data Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited, a leading provider of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Capgemini India announces job vacancies for Data Analyst posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Capgemini Pune Data Analyst 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in logical, financial, and analytical skills can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Analyst.
Job Code: 879497.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 6 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work on tracking, reviewing key business indicators and finding out the “so what” and putting plans of actions based on “what next”.
- Work on important internal projects to help the firm’s strategic decision-making by providing insightful analysis, based on knowledge of the FS sector and markets.
- Support the enablement of improving margins while helping increase revenue generation for Capgemini FS business.
- Support BUs and practices in their efforts to improve margins by operational improvement and keeping the economic model profitable.
- Proficiency in data analysis, mining, drawing insights and storytelling in PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Visio, etc.)
- Knowledge of FS sector and working knowledge on analysis/financial/consulting projects will be a plus.
- Key skills needed for the role are logical, financial and analytical skills, strategic & critical thinking aptitude, business acumen, and excellent communication skills.
- Monitor and analyse competitor and industry developments and assess implications of the external environment to the Capgemini and FS BU/Practices.
- Act as a brand ambassador of COO organization within Capgemini.
- Building effective relationships with multiple stakeholders.