VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Pune Quality Engineer Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for Quality Engineer Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under VMware Pune Quality Engineer Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SDET, Python, AI/ML, Networking can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Quality Engineer Developer.
Job Code: R2016837.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Analyse product requirements and functional specifications of NSX product suite
- Identify best test strategies and define test cases, automation and code coverage activities of the next generation of NSX product suite, the virtual infrastructure security management.
- Design and implement core automation APIs which best serve automation needs.
- Design, implement, execute and maintain tests using Python or Perl
- Build maintainable, high quality and effective automated tests on top of various automation tools and frameworks
- Interact with other development teams, QA, Documentation, Release Engineering to execute on product goals
- Provide strong testing, debugging and documentation skills.
- Be self-motivated and proactively manage time and tasks
- Knowledge of Automation Framework Design is mandatory.
- CURL, XML, REST, Shell scripting is mandatory. (anyone)
- Knowledge of Python & Perl programming language is mandatory.
- Knowledge of basic networking, packet capture and analysis is good to have.
- Performance and scale knowledge is good to have.
- Software engineering (QA methodologies)
- Test automation methodologies
- Knowledge of Linux & Windows system administration.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering from a reputable university
- 5 + years of industry experience, a candidate should have at least 3-4 years in automation.