VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Pune Quality Engineer Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for Quality Engineer Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under VMware Pune Quality Engineer Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, Azure and Google Cloud networking models can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Quality Engineer Developer.
Job Code: R2009706.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 8 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As a hands-on QE developer, be capable of fully understanding the Cloud Networking, implementing relevant QE test frameworks that ensure the enterprise-grade quality of the NSX product in multi-cloud deployments.
- Build maintainable, high quality and effective automated tests on top of various automation tools and frameworks.
- Interact with other development teams, QA, Documentation, Release Engineering to execute on product goals.
- Provide strong testing, debugging and documentation skills.
- Be self-motivated and proactively manage time and tasks.
- Computer Science /Electronics & Communications Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- 4 to 8 years of QE Test Dev Experience in Data Networking and/or Cloud Management Infrastructure.
- Excellent programming skills in Python and/or Java.
- Good Knowledge in L2/L3 or L4-L7 Application Acceleration Services.
- Strong familiarity with TCP/IP protocol suites.
- Knowledge in AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud networking models.
- Must have strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently.