VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Pune Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under VMware Pune Software Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, R, Spark, etc can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: R2007111.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Architect, implement, support, and enhance a data platform that supports KPI reporting and analytics for Carbon Black Cloud, with a primary focus on AWS cloud costs, infrastructure utilization, and health.
- Build and maintain data pipelines to ingest and refresh AWS cost data and operational performance metrics from a variety of data sources.
- Create automated dashboards and reports, for consumers ranging from engineering managers to executives, showing Carbon Black Cloud cost performance and other key performance metrics.
- Enable self-service reporting and analytics while ensuring proper access controls are in place and enforced.
- Develop and implement tests to ensure data quality across all integrated data sources.
- Support the Production Engineering teams by participating in ad-hoc projects and providing data analysis as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or other quantitative fields.
- Expert level programming experience with SQL; some experience with other languages such as Python, R, Spark, etc.
- 4+ years working with relational databases and some knowledge of non-relational databases.
- 2+ years working with AWS services (S3, Lambda, Redshift, Athena).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, making decisions based upon priorities, schedules and an understanding of business initiatives.
- Ability to apply critical thinking to all aspects of the position.
- Detail-oriented with excellent documentation skills/methodologies, who can successfully manage multiple priorities.
- Some knowledge of other AWS services (DynamoDB, Kinesis, EMR, Cloudformation, Step Functions.
- Familiarity with AWS billing and reporting practices and cost analysis tools (i.e. Cost Explorer).
- Experience analyzing data for data quality and supporting the use of data in an enterprise setting.
- Some knowledge of Infrastructure As Code tooling such as Terraform.