Microsoft India Private Limited Hyderabad Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Microsoft Hyderabad Software Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, C/C++, C#, Python, Scala, can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: 1376348.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You will join us in running a large-scale service which is growing at a fast pace and help shape the direction for the service’s next phase of growth by solving some of the most complex and challenging problems in Linux patch management.
- Huge challenges of scale, availability, extensibility in both Windows/Linux and Azure/off-Azure await, and it is an exciting place to grow and have a significant contribution with immediate worldwide impact.
- 3+ years of experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, C#, Python, Scala, etc.
- Strong Linux background and experience (Ubuntu, RHEL, CentOS, SUSE, etc..).
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent industry experience)
- Experience in building, shipping, and operating reliable, distributed systems software.
- Strong coding, debugging, algorithm design and problem-solving skills
- Experience building RESTful services.
- DevOps mindset and strong ownership over owned code (test, monitor, deploy, maintain)
- Understanding of large-scale infrastructure-as-a-service platforms (e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP, OpenStack, etc.)
- The ability to multi-task while balancing short-term and long-term tasks is essential
- Understanding of vulnerability and patch management would be a plus but not mandatory
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Microsoft career portal and login in to apply.