WBPSC 2018 District Inspector/Additional District Inspector of School, Jr Scientist, Sr Cartographer Posts - 11 Vacancies | Degree, Master’s Degree | Apply Now
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC), the west Bengal state recruitment agency for administration staff needs.
In a latest job announcement, under WBPSC Inspector, Scientist & Cartographer Recruitment 2018 notification, candidates who completed Degree and Master’s Degree with relevant experience can apply, under Advertisement No. 9 /2018.
Through Screening Test/Written Test final aspirant for the applied post will be selected on merit basis.
Selected candidate will receive salary in pay band of Rs.15, 600/- – Rs.42, 000/- (P.B. – 4A) plus Grade Pay Rs. 5, 400/-.
Aspirants have to apply through online mode by 16th April, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For West Bengal PSC 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 11.
Name Of Posts:
- District Inspector/Additional District Inspector Of Schools: 08 Posts.
- Junior Scientist: 02 Posts.
- Senior Cartographer: 01 Post.
As on 01.01.2018, Candidate maximum age should be 36 years.
Should competed Bachelor Degree, Master’s Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university, and should posses relevant experience, and should have knowledge of Bengali language.
Selection Process: On basis of Screening/Written Test.
Candidates have to pay fee Rs 210 + Charges through online mode.
S.C./S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (P.W.D.) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Qualified person have to visit http://pscwbapplication.in/ .
- Select “Advertisement for the posts of District Inspector/Addl. District Inspector of school, Junior Scientist and Senior Cartographer in the WBGS under the department of Higher Education, Science & Technology and Biotechnology (Advt. No. 9/2018).” Job notification.
- Go through notification details and apply for the job through online mode.
- Take print out of application for further use.
Online application start and end date: 26th March, 2018 to 16th April, 2018.
Last date of payment of fees: The 16th April, 2018.
Recruitment Advt. : http://pscwbapplication.in/pdf18/Ad9_dist_inspector_ofSchool_recruit_2018.pdf .