Western Coalfield Limited (WCL) 2018 Mining Sirdar/Shot Firer Posts - 333 Vacancies | Diploma/Certification | Apply Now
Western Coalfield Limited (WCL), A Subsidiary of Coal India Limited.
In latest job notification, the Mini Ratna Company WCL PSU announced job vacancies for Mining Sirdar/Shot Firer posts to fill 333 positions on a direct basis, in reference to Ref.No.WCL/IR/MP/Rectt./2610.
Under WCL Mining Sirdar/Shot Firer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Diploma/Certification in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Qualifying Exam Marks and Written Test, applicant for announced Western Coalfield Limited Mining Sirdar in T&S Gr - "C" posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.31,852.56 per month + allowance.
An Interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 27.09.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For WCL 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 333.
Name of the post: Mining Sirdar/ Shot Firer.
As on 31.08.2018, candidate age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Mining Sirdar Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS
Or Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying, Overman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS.
Valid Gas Testing Certificate issued by DGMS.
Valid First Aid Certificate.
On basis of Qualifying Exam Marks and Written Test.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://westerncoal.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification inviting applications for recruitment for the post of Mining Sirdar in T&S Gr - "C" as per Xth Wage Agreement Pay”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to address “General Manager (P/IR), Western Coalfields Limited, Coal Estate, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440001”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 27.09.2018.