Citrix India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Senior Software Engineer Posts | B.Tech/M.S | Apply Now
Citrix Systems, Inc. is an American multinational software company that provides server, application and desktop virtualization, networking, software as a service, and cloud computing technologies.
In the latest job announcement, Citrix India announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Citrix Bangalore Senior Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Azure or AWS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer 1.
Job Code: R26502.
Education Qualification: B.Tech/M.S.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Partner with Product Managers, Engineering Managers, Architects, Developers to ship software for enterprise users
- Play a critical role in maintaining and upscaling engineering hygiene in the product like design, refactoring, modeling, resiliency.
- Agile delivery by breaking large complex requirements into small and achievable chunks of functionality
- Have a BTech (or equivalent) degree in Computer science or equivalent field
- 4+ years of experience on product development
- Expertise in developing cloud services on Azure or AWS
- Recent experience on micro services architecture with medium to high complexity
- Expertise in design patterns, architecture, design methodologies, prototyping etc
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong debugging skills and ability to fix issues and develop complex features alike
- Exposure to Splunk, Firebase, Google Analytics and other reporting mechanisms
- Exposure to requirement management systems like Jira and modern CI/CD systems like Bitbucket, Jenkins, GitHub etc.
- Exposure to static code analysis tools like SonarQube, Coverity etc
- M.S in Computer Science or related field is a plus.
- Having worked on Enterprise apps is a plus
- Hands-on knowledge of mobile app development (Android/iOS) or Web frontend or Windows/Mac app development is a plus
- Have worked in large enterprise and cloud environments