ITC Infotech Bangalore Test Analyst Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
ITC Infotech is a specialized global full service IT consulting & outsourcing solutions provider.
In the latest job announcement, ITC Infotech announces job vacancies for Test Analyst posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under ITC Infotech Bangalore Test Analyst 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL/Python/PySpark can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Test Analyst.
Job Code: 37199.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- This position is for an Offshore ETL Data Tester to support OMNI project.
- This individual will be responsible for creating and executing various test cases that support the processing of data related to the consumer.
- The primary focus on this testing is to verify the accuracy of this data as various business rules are applied against it in an Azure Data Factory and its integrations with Marketing tools such as Google and Facebook.
- This individual will be expected to understand the data flow, validate the content, and build an automation framework that supports a number of data quality checks.
- Experience with API testing. Create and execute scenarios to test various API. Preparing request block and analyzing the responses in JSON/XML formats.
- Validate the flow of data from disparate sources ingested into multiple databases inside MySQL/Databricks, post which data is transformed by workflows built inside Azure Data Factory followed by Azure Databricks (ETL process).
- Thoroughly test the ETL rules built for data transformation.
- Test different source and target tables available in MySQL and Azure Databricks that are sourced, cleansed, transformed, joined, aggregated and final data fed into Google and Facebook for targeted campaigns.
- Develop test queries using SQL or Python or PySpark as per the user stories to validate the data inside various databases including Databricks.
- Automate recurring QA processes through the use of SQL scripts or advanced languages such as Java or Python.
- Help design and build out an automation framework and automation suite that continually validates data.
- Experience building basic workflows or data pipelines inside Azure Data Factory would be a plus. This would be a great add as certain repeated testing of data flows will need to be automated.
- Create and execute detailed manual test cases from information as related to functional requirements and technical specifications documentation to assure quality and accuracy.
- Log appropriate defects within Jira when product does not conform to specifications.
- Participate in daily stand-ups with project team as part of the agile methodology.
- Coordinate with development team members regarding defect validation and assist development team members with re-creating defects.
- Create appropriate test cases within TestRail Test Management tool.
- Update tasks information in Jira as appropriate to communicate progress with onshore test lead.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with ITC Infotech career portal and login in to apply.