ITC Infotech Bangalore Test Analyst Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
ITC Infotech is a specialized global full service IT consulting & outsourcing solutions provider.
In the latest job announcement, ITC Infotech announces job vacancies for Test Analyst posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under ITC Infotech Bangalore Test Analyst 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Core Java, Python, REST APIs can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Test Analyst.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: 4 to 8 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Must have first class Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Masters in Computers from an accredited college/ university
- 3-5 years of experience in testing enterprise class applications in product development environment preferably banking products.
- Testing experience on J2EE based web applications preferably in Transaction banking domain (Preferably in Trade Finance domain/Cash Management domain depending on project).
- Knowledge on database testing
- Ability to understand & analyse the complete requirements and write effective test cases.
- Ability to proactively identify the issues at the earlier cycles of development & testing.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Should have “Can Do” attitude
- Experience in deploying the builds and maintaining the QA VMs is an added advantage
Nice to have:
- Knowledge on testing applications for accessibility a plus
- Experience in working in agile/DevOps environment is a plus
- Experience in testing system integrations
- Knowledge on testing REST APIs/WebServices a plus
- Experience in testing using SDK framework
- Expertise in automation using Selenium or Robot framework
- Good working experience in Core Java/Python/Jython
- Having experience in performance testing using LoadRunner is an added advantage
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with ITC Infotech career portal and login in to apply.