Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research And Education In Cancer 2018 Scientific Officer, Engineer, Assistant & Other Posts – 44 Vacancies | 10th, 12th, Graduate, Master Degree, PH.D, ICWAI | Apply Now
TMC Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC), Mumbai announces various vacancies for Officer, Engineer, Assistant & Other posts to fill 44 positions, Notification No. ACTREC/ADVT- 1/2018
Under ACTREC Officer, Engineer, Assistant & Other Recruitment 2018 notification, candidates who completed education in relevant disciplines and subjects and have experience can apply.
Through Written examination / Skill test / Interview applicants for the announced vacancies will be selected on aptitude basis.
Recruited person for the ACTREC job will receive salary in pay scale of maximum Rs.15600-39100+ GP 7600/-.
Qualified candidate have to apply through online mode and send hard copy of details to designated address by 11.05.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For ACTREC 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 44.
Name Of Posts:
- Scientific Officer – 10 Posts.
- Purchase Officer – 01 Post.
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent – 01 Post.
- Programmer – 02 Posts.
- Medical Physicist – 01 Post.
- Engineer – 01 Post.
- Assistant Administrative Officer – 02 Posts.
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 01 Post.
- Assistant Purchase Officer: 01 Post.
- Jr. Engineer – 03 Posts.
- Nurse – 04 Posts.
- Scientific Assistant – 06 Posts.
- Technician – 05 Posts.
- Networking Technician – 01 Post.
- Lower Division Clerk – 01 Post.
- Security Guard – 04 Posts.
As on 04.05.2018, Candidate maximum age should be 45 years.
Applicants from reserved and special categories upper age relaxation are applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Aspirant for the ACTREC Officer, Engineer, Assistant & Other posts should completed 10th, 12th, Graduate, Master Degree, PH.D, ICWAI in relevant subjects or disciplines from recognized board or university.
Selection Process: On basis of Written examination / Skill test / Interview.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Candidate has to visit http://www.actrec.gov.in/ .
- Select job vacancies -> ACTREC/ADVT-1/2018.
- Go through recruitment details.
- And apply for the through online mode.
- Fill application form and submit details.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Online application end date: 04-05-2018.
Last date for sending hard copy of application: 11.05.2018.
Job Notification: http://www.actrec.gov.in/data%20files/Vacancies/2018/ACTREC-Advt-A-1-2018.pdf .