Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) 2018 Recruitment Diploma Apprentice Posts | Diploma | Apply Now
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Avionics Division, Korwa, its training institute in latest job notification announces vacancies for Diploma Apprentice posts, in reference to Advt No. T/665/8/2018/.
Under HAL Korwa Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification, candidates completed Diploma in relevant subjects are required to apply.
On basis of Qualifying Exam Marks and Document Verification applicant for HAL Avionics Division, Korwa will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will undergo apprentice training and will receive a stipend of Rs 3542 per month.
Interested and qualified people persons have to apply through offline mode by 27.07.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For HAL 2018 Apprentice Posts:
Name of Posts: Diploma Apprentice.
As on 27.07.2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 26 years.
Upper age limit is relaxable by 03 years in case OBC, 05 years in case of SC/ST.
Should complete Diploma in Modern Office Mgmt. & Secretarial Practice subjects from a recognized institute.
Selection Process: On basis of qualifying exam marks and document verification.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://hal-india.co.in.
- Select job notification “Notification regarding Engagement of Diploma (Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice) Apprentice for HAL Avionics Division Korwa Amethi UP
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, self-attest necessary documents.
- And send hardcopy of application to “Senior Manager (Training), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Avionics Division, PO Korwa, Distt AMETHI (UP) Pin 227412”.
Last Date for Submission of Application: on or before 27.07.2018.