All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi Junior Resident Posts | MBBS | Apply Now
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, AIIMS New Delhi announces job vacancies for JR posts on a temporary basis, through Special recruitment drive for UR/OBC/SC/ST candidates, in reference to No.F.01/2019-Acad.I to fill positions in various departments.
Under AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment 2019, candidates completed MBBS are required to apply.
On the basis of Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 56,100 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 26.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For AIIMS Delhi Medical Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 48.
Name of the post: Junior Resident.
Should complete MBBS from a recognized university.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.aiimsexams.org/.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-In-Interview for UR/OBC/SC/ST candidates for the post of Junior Resident (Non-Acad.) for AIIMS, New Delhi”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: by 26.04.2019.
Date of walk-in-interview: 30.04.2019 at 09:30 AM.
Venue: AIIMS New Delhi.